YMCA swim lessons encourage children and adults to learn proper swimming technique and understand the importance of water safety. Classes emphasize having fun while learning from qualified instructors.
Swim Lesson Policies
- You must have a membership to register for swim lessons.
- Members may register or make a lesson change at any time.
- If a child misses three lessons in a row for reasons other than documented illness, the space will be forfeited.
- If a membership is on hold, the child will be removed from the lessons.
- Evaluations are done approximately every 6 – 8 weeks.
- Little Swimmer disposable swim pants MUST be worn for all children who need to wear diapers.
- Swim caps are mandatory at the YMCA.
- Parents must sign their children under the age of 10 in and out of lessons with the Instructor.
- One adult per child in Otter level and below is required in the pool.
- Please show up already dressed in swim attire to minimize locker use.