The YMCA of Greater Moncton will close both of their fitness facilities as of January 6, 2021 based on the decision of the province of New Brunswick to revert the entire province to the Orange Alert Level due to the recent increase of positive COVID-19 cases. We will remain closed until we return to the Yellow Alert Level.
Volunteering at the YMCA is a great way to invest in your community. No matter how much time you have to offer, you’ll give more children, teens, families, and adults the opportunity to lead happier, healthier lives.
By offering your time and skills at the YMCA, you will be joining one of Canada’s leading charities in building healthier communities through a shared passion for helping others.
Benefits of becoming a YMCA Volunteer
- Inspire someone and be a positive role model
- Share your skills and talents with others
- Meet new people and expand your network
- Build skills that are valued by employers
- Give back to your community