(SEE BOTTOM OF PAGE FOR OUR MEMBERSHIP PRICES)
The YMCA of Greater Moncton has something for everyone!
As a member of one of Canada's leading charitable organizations, we are committed to nuturing the potential of children, youth and families, promoting health living and fostering social responsibility within the community.
Which YMCA membership is right for you? Are you working on a healthier you? Starting a new program or ready for a refreshed fitness experience for you or your family? The Y offers a number of membership options available to fit your needs.
As an adult member, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- No locked-in contract or cancellation fees
- Guest privileges at all Canadian YMCAs - including our main location, YMCA Vaughan Harvey (30 War Veterans Ave.) AND the new YMCA Moncton North location (70 Twin Oaks Dr.)
- Ability to put your membership on hold for 4, 8 or 12 weeks at no charge
- A complimentary fitness consultation to get you started and expert staff to help you achieve your fitness goals
- Unlimited adult fitness and aquatics classes (passes or pre-registration may be required with some classes)
- Member discount on some health management and certification programs
- Open gym time and recreational sports
- Open and lane swims
- Day use of lockers
- Facilities that are open 364 days per year
- Student discount available
As a child/youth member, you'll enjoy the following benefits:
- Registered swim lessons once per week
- Indoor splashpad area and playground included
- Recreational swim and gym times
- Age specific drop-in activities weekly
- Opportunities to make friends
- Member discount on some YMCA courses and certification programs
Looking for a way to make your busy day a little easier? Our Membership PLUS locker rooms offer adult-only locker rooms with extra amenities such as a private steam room, hot tub and hair dryers. Available only at our Vaughan Harvey location.
How to Join the Y:
- Come in for a tour!
- Speak to a YMCA staff member who will answer all of your questions
- Select a membership type that fits your needs
- Choose a payment plan that works for you
- Bathing caps for all ages are required.
- Lockers are for day-use only.
- The YMCA encourages a scent-free environment.
- A YMCA membership is a privilege. Please respect policies, members, and property at all times.
- A valid government-issued photo I.D. is required for non-members 18 and over.
- Visit our Membership Desk for complete details.