For a low bi-weekly fee, every member of your family can join the YMCA!
Assistance is available for those who feel they would benefit from joining the YMCA, but are financially unable – not unwilling – to pay.
You Can Help
Healthy, vibrant communities give everyone the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive. That's why your help is needed.
The Y Has Something for Everyone
As a member at one of Canada's leading charitable organizations, we are committed to nuturing the potential of children, youth and families, promoting health living and fostering social responsibility within the community.
Which membership is right for you?
Are you working on a healthier you? Starting a new program or ready for a refreshed fitness experience for you or your family? The Y offers a number of membership options available to fit your needs.
As a YMCA member, you enjoy the following benefits as an adult or student:
- No locked-in contract or cancellation fees
- Ability to put your membership 'On Hold' for 4, 8 or 12 weeks at no charge
- A complimentary fitness consultation to get you started and expert staff to help you achieve your fitness goals
- Unlimited adult fitness and aquatics classes (passes or pre-registration may be required with some classes)
- Member discount on some health management and certification programs
- Open gym time and recreational sports
- Open and lane swims
- Day use of lockers
- Guest privileges at all Canadian YMCA's
- Child minding available at convenient times helping you to make the most out of your membership while giving your kids a safe and fun place to play.
- Open 364 days per year
As a YMCA Child/Youth Member, you enjoy the following benefits:
- Registered swim lessons once per week
- Recreational swim and gym times
- Age specific drop-in activities weekly
- Opportunities to be social and make friends
- Member discount on some YMCA courses and certification programs
Are you looking for a way to make your busy day a little easier? Our Membership PLUS locker rooms offer adult-only locker rooms with extra amenities such as towel service, private steam room, hot tub and hair dryers.
How to Join
- Come in for a tour
- Speak to a YMCA staff member who will answer all of your questions
- Select a membership type that fits your needs
- Choose a payment plan that works for you
- Bathing caps are required and can be purchased at our Welcome Desk
- Lockers are for day-use only and locks can be purchased at our Welcome Desk
- Please do not take pictures in the facility
- The YMCA encourages a scent-free environment
- A YMCA membership is a privilege. Please respect policies, members, and property at all times.
- Government issued photo I.D. required for non-members 18 and over. Visit our center for complete details.
Membership Prices Bi-Weekly
||RETURNING MEMBER RATE*
||NEW MEMBER RATE*
||Government photo ID required for non-members 18 and over.
||$30.00 + tax
||$32.50 + tax
||19 years of age and older
||$23.50 + tax
||$26.00 + tax
||$19.00 + tax
||$21.50 + tax
||Student ID card Required.
Full-Time students only.
||$16.00 no tax
||$18.50 no tax
||12 and under
||$46.50 + tax
||$49.00 + tax
||Consists of immediate family living in the same physical address. Adults must provide proof of address.
* The New Member Rate includes a $2.50 bi-weekly fee for the first 12 months of membership.
* Returning members who are in our system and have previously paid a "Joiner's Fee" will be charged the Returning Member Rate.
* Family Memberships are in our General locker rooms. Adults in Family Membership can upgrade to Plus Membership for an additional bi-weekly fee plus tax.
* For smaller families who may not benefit from the new pricing we are able to offer an alternate discount model.
* Prices are subject to change.
Day Pass: $13.27 + tax
With a member: $10.61 + tax
Week Passes: $30.97 + tax
1 Month General Pass: $75.00 + tax
* 12 years and older to use the Wellness Centre
* No day passes available for youth under 12 years